Vaccine Requirements For Dogs
Please note that we require current vaccinations for boarding and grooming services and in your dogs best interest these vaccines are given two weeks prior to entering our boarding center. This is to protect your pet and others that are staying at our hospital and boarding facility.
- Rabies (required by state law) - 1 year or 3 year recognized
- DHPP or DHLPP
- Bordetella- We honor this vaccine for 1 year from the date vaccine was received.
- Canine Influenza- If this vaccine has never been given to your pet, it must be boostered 3 weeks after initial vaccine for it to be valid and effective for a year.
- Negative Fecal Exam within the last 6 months and current on flea/heartworm/intestinal parasite prevention- Intestinal parasites are transmitted to people and other pets by feces. Due to multiple pets sharing our play yard, we have to ensure that parasites are not spread within our boarding center.
- Free of fleas- your pet will be examined for evidence of fleas upon arrival to our boarding center and if fleas are seen, we will treat with a Capstar tablet.