1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to best focus on our patients' needs, excel in customer service, and to minimize costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Care Credit, checks, and cash. All credit cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Our furry loved ones can place some strain on the wallet. We understand this and reccommend applying for the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where you complete a paper application and we submit it online for you, or may apply online yourself.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
When injury or unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Scratch Pay is a financial option that allows you to receive a loan almost instantly. The application process, from application to approval, only takes a few minutes. Offered will be 3 payment plan options allowing you to select and agree to a plan best suited for your budget. *Note, applying does not affect your credit.
Learn More and Apply at:
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .